Friday, September 23, 2011

Currently (updates/ sentences)!

my current updates:
books ive read : 0
number of pages i read for week 3 (quarter 2) :20
semester: 268 pages
(i don't read much..but ill work on it)

Sentences:
1. “I love you. It hurts more than anything ever has, but I do. So don't you dare tell me I don't. Don't you ever say it again!”
- Tessa is describing her love her adam, and she describes it so well that i practically fall in love with him myself. ;)
2. “Every few years we disappear, Zoey. All our cells are replaced by others. Not a single bit of me is the same as when I was last in this room.”
- Tessa knows she will die, its just a matter of when, and she pretty much accepts death.
3.“Keep breathing. Just keep doing it. It's easy. In and out.”
- Tessa has gone through so much, with the thought of death constantly on her mind, and usually breathing is to calm you down but this is the type of breathing to keep her alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment